Love Shouldn’t Hurt is a program specifically designed by US organisation Shalom Bayit to educate Jewish teens and their parents about healthy and nurturing relationships.
The workshop includes:
- Tools for talking to youth about healthy and unhealthy relationships
- A Jewish values framework to use in conversations about relationships
- Teen dating violence information and resources
- Warning signs for identifying abuse and its effects
- A brainstorm on healthy parenting tools
- Approaches to use if parents suspect their child or someone they know is being abused or being abusive
- Roles as parents: Tools to help empower young people with the skills they need to create healthy relationships and decrease the risk of partner abuse in their future.